As an educational arm of our organization, the Foundation’s purpose is to educate STA members and the community at large on the mounting regulatory, legislative and market structure changes occurring in our industry.
Given the Volunteer Board’s unique makeup of industry practitioners, the STA Foundation is able to identify issues of most relevance and bring its members in touch with subject matter experts. The STA Foundation is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 corporation that was organized by the Security Traders Association in 1990.
To be an unbiased educational resource for trading professionals in the financial services industry. The STA Foundation educates its members and the financial services industry through the following:
- Open Calls and Webinars to industry practitioners
- Reports on regulatory and legislative matters (News from the Hill)
- STA Monthly Digital Newsletter
- Industry Subject Expert Panel Discussions
- The STA Foundation offers enrichment and unique perspectives from prominent speakers such as Stephen Dubner, Author of “Freakonomics”; Admiral Mike Mullen, Former SEC Commissioner Troy Paredes; Colonel Jack Jacobs; and Navy Seal Jason Redman.
Your donations fund these opportunities and allow the STA to bring you top quality, unique content intended to assist you in your job and uplift moral.